1. Ensure the wick is at least 1mm long, wood wicks do not require trimming.
2. Once the wax has got within 1cm of the base of the jar/tin stop using it.
3. Burn the candles for a minimum of 1 or 2 hours at a time, this will ensure that the melted wax pool has reached the sides of the glass jar or travel tin, therefore optimising your burn time, preventing any burrowing of the candle and drowning of the wick.
4. Do not place your candles in drafty areas such as hallways, near a window or by a fireplace.
5. Keep your candles in a cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight.